I always write really deep, theological posts (or at least, that’s what it feels like) but I’m not in a very deep mood right now, and I really need to post.
I’m in a happy mood, an “I love Jesus so much for this amazing world He’s made me” mood.
So I’m going to tell you about a whole bunch of different things that make me smile.
1. Collapsing into bed after a long (but fun) weekend
2. Walking barefoot in grass during the summer
3. Medleys of my favourite songs. Especially these two:
Love Story meets Viva La Vida
Taylor Swift Medley
4. Belting out “Don’t Stop Believing” while no one’s home (I do it all the time :P)
5. Vanilla milkshakes with chocolate whipped cream
6. Catching grasshoppers :)
7. Falling asleep in your backyard with a book in the middle of the summer because you’re just so warm and you’re just so cozy.
8. Eating cookies straight out of the oven
9. Watching puppies try to walk through 3 feet of snow. It’s HILARIOUS!
10. Bunnies. Just in general. I love them. The little white ones. With the pink ears… :)
11. Long, theological debates with friends
12. Realizing out of the blue just how much God loves us. Not because you were listening to a certain song, or reading your Bible, but just for no apparent reason you feel God smile at you. It makes me feel giddy, and warm all the way down to my toes. If that makes any sense.
And those are a few of my favourite things :)
But wait! We’re not done yet! :D
I have a friend named Jacob who just started blogging. He has some really interesting stuff to say, (trust me, we talk quite a bit) and you should all go check out his blog! :)
What are some things that make you feel happy?