I was tagged by SeventhHeaven to write 34 things about myself. :)
So here I go:
- I love meeting new people. :) I’m happiest when I’m in a crowd full of people I know and love, or in a room full of potential friends.
- I worry way too much about whether people like me or not. Whether they think I’m pretty enough, smart enough, friendly enough, too friendly, etc. It’s stupid, I know.
- I have a terrible sense of balance. I recently learned that if I wear my hair in a braid, you can make me fall down simply by pulling on it. (I have mean friends. :P)
- While we’re on the hair subject, I have extremely curly hair. Sometimes. Other times it doesn’t want to stay curly at all. It’s confusing and frustrating and I’ve labelled it “the Mane of Death.”
- I have a really good memory (apparently) when it comes to memorizing questions and verses for the quizzing program I do, but I can hardly ever remember to return calls or take messages.
- I’m a terrible time-waster. Often I spend entire days and wonder to myself at the end of it, “What exactly did I do today?”
- I eat wwaaaay too much. xD I probably eat the reccomended amount of food for about 10 people. :) But I’m still pretty small, so it’s all good in my book. ;)
- On the health topic, I’m hoping to get in better shape so that I can WIN the Amazing Race our community does every year with my partner from last year, if he’ll do it with me again.
- I’ve become a lot more of a praying person lately. It kinda started out when I heard that someone I knew was going on a missions trip, and I told God I was going to pray for 15 minutes every day for him. (Not very much time, but for someone who prays whenever she remembers it felt like a lot.) Pretty soon I started praying for a good 45 minutes a day with my prayer journal. :) And I’ve seen some pretty cool stuff happen because of prayer.
- I am a neat freak. If my room is messy, I’m moody. REALLY moody. Ask my cousin. He’ll tell you pretty fast how moody I can get.
- I hate being hot. Just hate it. Especially with my long hair. It’s like wearing a fleece blanket over your head in the middle of summer.
- I make jewelry as a way of making money with my friend Alison. :) We almost have a website set up and everything–so yeah. We’ve been doing really well.
- I love when people send me surprise messages on facebook or in an e-mail. :) they make me feel important. :P
- I hate cleaning dishes.
- I am not very good when I’ve been in a small area with the same people for very long. I even get grumpy at my best friend Ali (the one I make jewelry with) after I’ve been with her for a week. :P I’m kinda pathetic.
- I do not do well with no sleep. I get a really weird hyperness that doesn’t go away. I’ve scared a couple of my friends into never giving me sugar without a fight ever again. :)
- I love chocolate. But then, who doesn’t?
- Sometimes I feel like there’s no where that I really fit in–no matter how much I love people I’m with, most of the time I feel like I don’t really belong there. I really only feel like I’m where I’m supposed to be at quiz meet and at internationals. :)
- I journal on the computer because I can type at 85 WPM and so ’tis a lot faster than writing. ;)
- But I have a prayer journal, since I don’t like typing out prayers–it makes it a lot more personal to write them.
- I’ve made a decision not to date until I feel I’m ready. I don’t know when that’ll be, but I haven’t found anyone who I think I could marry yet, so I don’t have to worry about that for a long time. :)
- I love barbershop quartets. ;)
- I struggle with pride. A lot. :P
- And with vanity.
- And bitterness.
- And a lot of other things.
- My room is pretty purples and light blues and sea-greens.:) And it’s a turret, so I have three big windows and a curtain separating the part that juts out off from the rest of the room. It’s where I read and stuff.
- Because I have long hair, I shed. A lot. I’m pretty sure that if you took the hair that I shed in one day you could make a cat.
- I’m actually really not on facebook all that much… but it looks like I am because I just leave it up while I do other stuff in my room (like cleaning so I don’t get moody)
- I had ribs for the first time three Sundays ago. :) There are embarrassing pictures on facebook and everything. :P My youth group takes ribs way too seriously.
- I sing songs from movies all the time. Disney movies.
- I know it’s natural, but I just hate it when people walk around and they’re all sweaty and stuff… it’s just nasty. Really nasty.
- I don’t drink pop like, at all. And I’ve only ever had one energy drink. At internationals. :) My one friend has sworn to find my friend who gave it to me and chain him up to keep him from giving me any more. :P Apparently I’m too hyper as it is.
- I love singing. A lot. I’m going to be taking voice lessons this year, which I’m super excited for!!! :D
So that’s all. I’m making this a page so that my blog stays what it’s meant for, but yeah. Anyone can do this–if you read this, I tag you. :)